Microsoft® Publisher 2010: Foundation Level
Microsoft® Office Publisher 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft’s desktop publishing program. Whether you’re using Publisher for the first time or an expert, this Foundation level course will help you make the most of Publisher 2010’s exciting features.
Highlights of the course include a complete review of the new ribbon-based interface, a walkthrough of creating your own ribbon tabs, creating a basic publication, saving a publication as a PDF, using Publisher’s Building Blocks, accessing Publisher’s massive storehouse of templates and setting up your business information.
- Meeting Microsoft® Office Publisher 2010
- Creating a Publication
- Working with Text
- Doing More with Your Publication
- Working with Your Publication
- Getting Help in Publisher
- Getting Acquainted
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- The Home Tab
- The Insert Tab
- The View Tab
- The Page Design Tab
- The Mailings Tab
- The Review Tab
- The Drawing Tools Tab
- The Text Box Tools Tab
- Contextual Tabs
- Customising the Ribbon
- Creating a New Publication
- Setting Up Your Pages and Publications
- Working with Pages
- Moving Text
- Applying Advanced Text Effects
- Adding Building Blocks
- Fonts on the Home Tab
- Setting Paragraph Options
- Setting Text and Typography Options
- Formatting the Text Box
- Working with Text Boxes and Objects
- Formatting the Page
- Using Layouts and Views
- Using Viewing Tools
- Preparing Your Publication
- Finishing a Publication
How You Will Benefit:
- Meeting Microsoft® Office Publisher 2010.
- Creating a Publication.
- Working with Text.
- Doing More with Your Publication.
- Working with Your Publication.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised Service Level of Achievement Certification