Microsoft® Publisher 2007: Foundation Level
Microsoft® Publisher is used for creative and non-creative individuals who want to get more out of home or business desktop publishing. With the hundreds of templates this program has to offer, anyone has the potential to create dynamic and impressive flyers, newsletters, business cards, websites and much more besides.
Some of the features in Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint can be incorporated in Publisher. We can assure you that on completion of the Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert level Publisher courses, you will learn how to use Publisher to its full potential. The Foundation Level will focus on Publisher 2007’s new features within the Publisher environment and instructions on how to open and close Microsoft® Publisher.
- Working with Files
- Interacting with Publisher
- Getting Help in Publisher
- Creating a Publication from the Window
- Using the Format Publication Task Pane
- Adding Text
- Working with Pages
- Editing Text
- Editing Text with the Formatting Toolbar
- Advanced Text Formatting
- Changing how Paragraphs Look
- Adding Business Information
- Editing Tools
- Adding Graphics
- Editing Graphics
- Editing your Publication
- Managing Windows
- Using Page Setup and Print Setup
- Using Print Preview
- Printing a Publication
How You Will Benefit:
- Creating a Basic Publication.
- Doing More with Text.
- Adding to your Publication.
- Printing and Viewing your Publication.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised Service Level of Achievement Certification