Microsoft® Office PowerPoint 2007: Foundation Level
Microsoft® PowerPoint is one of the leading programs used for creating presentations for business meetings, school projects or creating personal family slideshows.
With PowerPoint you can create any type of presentation or slideshow by customising each slide to your specifications.
- Creating a Slide
- Working with a Presentation
- Getting Help in PowerPoint
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- The Home Tab
- The Insert Tab
- The Design Tab
- The Animations Tab
- The Slide Show Tab
- The Review Tab
- Formatting a Slide
- Other Formatting Tools
- Managing Slides
- Formatting Text Using the Home Tab
- Formatting Text from the Fonts Dialog Box
- Creating a Bulleted or Numbered List
- Using Paragraph Alignment
- Using Proofing Tools
- Using Print Preview
How You Will Benefit:
- The New Interface.
- Editing Slides.
- Adding Effects.
- Printing and Viewing a Presentation.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised Service Level of Achievement Certification