Management of Value Overview
There has probably never been greater pressure on individuals and organisations, in both public and private sectors, to do more and more with less and less. For all organisations, finding the resources to meet essential and, often, escalating demands is putting unprecedented pressure on product and service quality. There is clear need for a way to match what is delivered with the available resources, without undermining essential quality of the outputs and to be able to demonstrate clearly that the decisions taken will maximise value.
Management of Value (MoV®) has evolved from the tried and successful practice of value management across many sectors and over many years.
This course will give delegates an overview of the Best Practice Management of Value and its key concepts and processes, including discussion on how an organisation can implement Management of Value.
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to MoV
- MoV and its place within Best Practice
- MoV Principles
- MoV Processes and Techniques
- Implementing MoV
- Environmental factors influencing and impacting MoV
- Embedding a culture of MoV
This course will enable participants to:
- Enable more efficient delivery by using resources to better effect
- Clearly relate objectives and scope to stakeholders needs
- Make decisions aimed at maximising value for money
- Discuss how MoV could be applied in real life situations and undertake practical work in a supportive training environment
- Understand how MoV supplements the main purposes of project management, programme management, and risk management.
Who Will Benefit?
The course is recommended for all staff involved in directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programmes and projects. This includes Senior Management, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers and Project and Programme Office staff and their sponsors.
Delegates will receive FGI Management of Value Overview courseware.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.