PRINCE2® Project Management for Support Staff
The course is designed to provide delegates with a general understanding of project management principles, coupled with the required skills and knowledge to perform a Project Support role. The course covers the full scope of supporting projects and is interactive, with case study exercises and ample opportunity for discussion.
This course will enable participants to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the key elements and activities involved in project management
- Describe the benefits of using a project management methodology
- Assess their own projects in respect of what they have learnt
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Project Support role
- Demonstrate the skills required to carry out project support activities.
- Introduction to projects, project management and methodologies
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Programme / Project Support Office
- Setting up and maintaining a Project Administration system
- Change Control
- Configuration Management and Version Control
- Gathering and analysing project statistics
- Compiling and producing project reports
- Updating Gantt Charts (MS Project session, if required)
- Taking and producing project meeting minutes
- Project filing systems
Who Will Benefit?
This course is ideal for anyone who requires a general understanding of project management.
The course is highly suitable for those staff who are or will be working in a Project Support role and who require an understanding of project support.
Delegates will receive FGI Project Management for Support Staff courseware.