PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Sit Bootcamp (2009)
In order to thoroughly prepare candidates who wish to re-sit their PRINCE2® Practitioner examination after an unsuccessful attempt, FGI have created this one-day, intensive ‘bootcamp’. The day will focus on the areas candidates struggle with in PRINCE2® and also provide guidance on examination technique. The day will end with the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, which is a two and a half hour, open-book, Objective Testing Examination (OTE). Delegates will need to score 59 out of 108 in order to pass.
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination
- Topics Examined
- Reasons for Failure
- Why did you really fail?
- Examination Technique
- Dealing with the Case Study
- Question Types
- Question Strategies
- Time Management
- Using the PRINCE2® Manual
- Keeping Calm
- PRINCE2® Revision
- Topics will be revised in detail, according to delegates’ weak areas and choice
- Examination Preparation
- Practitioner Examination
This course will enable participants to:
- Revise areas of PRINCE2® in which they wish to have a greater understanding
- Hone their examination technique
- Be prepared to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
Who Will Benefit?
This course will benefit any delegates who have already attended a PRINCE2® Practitioner course and were unsuccessful in the Practitioner examination.
Delegates will receive a detailed Revision and Examination Preparation Guide and a personal analysis of their previous, unsuccessful examination performance.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.