PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Registration Extended (2009)
- In order for their qualification to remain current, PRINCE2® Practitioners must 're-register' at least every five years by taking and passing the one-hour PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration examination. This course refreshes delegates’ knowledge of project management with PRINCE2® and prepares them to take the PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration examination. The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments and post course tutor support.
Course Overview:In order for their qualification to remain current, PRINCE2® Practitioners must “re-register” at least every five years by taking and passing the one-hour Practitioner Re-registration examination. This intensive course will give delegates a detailed knowledge of the fifth edition of PRINCE2® and prepare them thoroughly to sit the Practitioner Re-registration examinations. This is a 3-day course aimed at PRINCE2® Practitioners who haven't used their PRINCE2® knowledge on a regular basis since gaining their certification. This course will help them refresh their knowledge of the methodology. If you have been implementing the PRINCE2® methodology regularly since your certification, our 2-day PRINCE2® Practitioners Re-registration course might be better suited for you. Find out more here.
- Projects and their Characteristics
- The Need for Methodologies
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Organisation Theme
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Communications Planning
- Starting up a Project Process
- The Project Brief
- Business Case Theme
- Benefits Review Plan
- Directing a Project Process
- Plans Theme
- Product-Based Planning
- Risk Theme
- Initiating a Project Process
- Project Initiation Documentation
- Quality Theme
- Quality Review
- Controlling a Stage and Managing Product Delivery Processes
- Change Theme
- Configuration Management
- Issue and Change Control
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Progress Theme
- Closing a Project Process
- Practitioner Re-registration Examination
- This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the fifth edition of the PRINCE2® methodology in detail
- Identify the changes and differences between the fifth edition of PRINCE2® and previous editions
- Understand how to tailor and scale the use of PRINCE2® to the needs of their project environment
- Be prepared to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration examination.
Who Will Benefit?This course will benefit any PRINCE2® Practitioners who gained the qualification between three to five years ago and are, therefore, looking to re-register in order to keep their qualification current.
Examination:The one-hour Practitioner Re-registration examination is taken on the afternoon of the third day of the course. This is an open-book, Objective Testing Examination (OTE) in which delegates need to score 17 out of 30 in order to pass.
Pre-Requisites:Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate from within the past 3 - 5 years. This must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Courseware:Delegates will receive a copy of the fifth edition of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®, FGI PRINCE2® Practitioner courseware and a detailed Revision and Examination Preparation Guide.
Private On-Site Training:This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training. If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.