PRINCE2® Management Briefing
The course is designed to provide delegates with an overview of the essential features of PRINCE2®, to show how it can deliver benefits to all types of organisation, public and private sector, large and small alike, by providing a consistent, generic, approach to managing change through projects.
The course is run as a “boardroom briefing”, with ample time for discussion and exploration of issues.
- Project Critical Success factors
- Overview of PRINCE2® Processes, Themes and Techniques
- Benefits of adopting PRINCE2® – for Senior Management, Projects, Project Managers, Users, Host Organisation, Suppliers
- Issues when implementing PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® and the Wider “Change Environment”: Corporate Portfolio and Programme Management
This course will enable participants to:
- Assess their organisation’s capabilities in respect of a set of project critical success factors and against a “good practice” model of project management
- Describe and understand the benefits of using PRINCE2®
- Determine the applicability of PRINCE2® to their organisation
- Appreciate how the PRINCE2® method could be adopted by their organisation.
Who Will Benefit?
Anyone in a management position and who is searching for an effective project management method will benefit from this workshop. The course will enable delegates to assess the applicability of PRINCE2® to their own requirements, organisation and project environment.
Delegates will receive FGI Management Briefing materials and a copy of the PRINCE2® Pocketbook.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.