MSP® Overview Half Day
- What is a Programme? What is a Project?
- Projects in the Programme context: the Project Lifecycle
- Overview of Programme Management Concepts
- Key Principles
- The Vision Statement
- Programme Business Case
- Programme Organisation and Roles and Responsibilities
- Links with Project Boards
- The Transformational Flow
- Key Programme Management Themes
- Understand the differences between Programmes and Projects
- Describe the Programme and Project lifecycle
- Identify different types of Programme
- Review and approve the Business Case for the Programme
- Provide a framework for senior staff to be involved with the direction of the change process
- Understand responsibilities and accountabilities related to their pivotal position in steering the Programme
- Align Programmes and Projects with the overall business strategy of the organisation.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is aimed at managers who have been, or are about to be, appointed to a Programme Board. There is no requirement to have any previous knowledge or experience of either Programme or Project Management, or MSP® or PRINCE2®.
Delegates will receive FGI Programme Management courseware, including case study-based exercises, and a copy of the Cabinet Office’s Managing Successful Programmes Pocketbook.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training. If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.