PMQ for PRINCE2® Practitioners
- The APMP Certificate is an internationally recognised project management qualification. The qualification is knowledge based, covering 25 project management topics. The course equips candidates with the tools, techniques and best practice needed for effective project management. The Association for Project Management (APM) now recognise prior learning, so with a PRINCE2® Practitioner gained within the last five years you can acquire the APMP qualification via this three day intensive course format. The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments and post course tutor support.
- Project management in context
- Planning the strategy
- Executing the strategy
- Business and commercial
- Organisation and governance
- People and the profession.
- This course will enable participants to:
- Understand and manage projects in an effective manner
- Understand the relevant project documents for each stage of the project lifecycle
- Understand and control the relationship between the individual, team and task
- Use monitor and control mechanisms for effective project tracking
- Determine the applicability of project management to their own work
- Assess their own projects in respect to what they have learnt
- Take the APMP Certificate examination.
Who Will Benefit?The course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers or project personnel seeking a professional qualification. The APMP qualification provides candidates with recognition of a thorough understanding of project management. Real-world examples and case-study exercises will be used to accelerate learning. Successful candidates may wish to seek membership of the APM.
- Six written questions.
- Two hours.
- Candidates need to score 55% to pass.
Pre-Requisites:Candidates should have experienced some involvement in projects and have gained the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification gained within the last five years.
Courseware:Delegates will receive FGI's comprehensive APMP for PRINCE2® Practitioners courseware, which includes a project case study.
Private On-Site Training:This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training. If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.