The APMP Certificate is an internationally recognised project management qualification. The qualification is knowledge-based, covering 37 project management topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organisation, procurement and people management.
The content of this course is based entirely upon the APM Body of Knowledge, (APMBoK), which itself represents the topics in which professionals in project management should be knowledgeable and competent.
This course focuses on project management concepts and processes and equips candidates with the tools, techniques and best practice needed for effective project management. These processes apply to any project that is related directly to business change irrespective of the organisation structure or environment. By using activities and case studies, delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion and practical application of key concepts.
The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
- Project management in context
- Planning the strategy
- Executing the strategy
- Business and commercial
- Organisation and governance
- People and the profession.
- This course will enable participants to:
- Understand and manage projects in an effective manner
- Understand the relevant project documents for each stage of the project lifecycle
- Understand and control the relationship between the individual, team and task
- Use monitor and control mechanisms for effective project tracking
- Determine the applicability of project management to their own work
- Assess their own projects in respect to what they have learnt
- Take the APMP Certificate examination.
Who Will Benefit?The course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers or project personnel seeking a professional qualification. The APMP qualification provides candidates with recognition of a thorough understanding of project management. Real-world examples and case-study exercises will be used to accelerate learning. Successful candidates may wish to seek membership of the APM.
- 10 written questions.
- Three hours.
- Candidates need to score 55% to pass.
Pre-Requisites:A good understanding of basic project management skills. Candidates who lack experience or knowledge should first consider The APM Introductory Certificate.
Courseware:Delegates will receive FGI's comprehensive APMP Certificate courseware, which includes a project case study.
Private On-Site Training:This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training. If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us. Please note that some of our APMP courses have the exam on the following Tuesday. Please ask when booking your course.