Agile Project Management™ Overview
The objectives of the course are to give the delegate an insight into the Agile Project Management philosophy, and how it can be used to manage projects effectively. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the course will introduce delegates to Agile concepts and demonstrate how it can be used to deliver Agile Projects in organisations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. The course is interactive, with presentation sessions interspersed with group exercises and discussions.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is Agile? – Choosing the Right Approach
- Agile Project Management – The BasicsPreparing for Agile Project Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Management – Processes and Products
This course will enable participants to:
- Describe the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile project management
- Describe the benefits of using Agile project management methods
- Define the lifecycle of an Agile project and the products produced
- Understand the roles and responsibilities involved
- Determine the applicability of project management to their own work
Who Will Benefit?
The course is recommended anyone who may be working in an Agile project management environment, or who may be considering adopting an Agile approach to the projects that they undertake.
All of our Agile Project Management trainers have undergone the rigorous assessment process administered by the APM Group on behalf of the Cabinet Office. They are practising project managers with considerable experience in a wide range of industry sectors. The use of hybrid trainer-project managers is of great benefit to delegates and ensures that illustrations and anecdotes have upto-date validity and that the training given, whilst being true to the syllabus, is also pragmatic.
Delegates will receive detailed FGI Agile Project Management course materials containing course slides, notes and an exercise pack.
Private On-Site Training:
This course can also be taught privately at your workplace by our accredited trainers, for more information read about our on-site training.
If you would like more information on this course, please Contact Us.